[lworld] RFR(S): 8220666: [lworld] Nullability information is lost at checkcast in ciTypeFlow

Tobias Hartmann tobias.hartmann at oracle.com
Thu Mar 14 14:05:21 UTC 2019

Found another problem when testing: In ciTypeFlow::StateVector::type_meet_internal(), we need to
unwrap the type first before handling the constant NULL cases in line 287. Otherwise, meeting
Value.val and NULL leads to Value.val instead of Value.box.

Test11 of TestNullableValueTypes triggered this. I've updated the webrev in place:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~thartmann/8220666/webrev.00/

Best regards,
Tobias