RFR: 8224861: Rework restrictions introduced by 8223029 for nullable arrays

Tobias Hartmann tobias.hartmann at oracle.com
Tue May 28 14:59:06 UTC 2019

Hi Roland,

this looks good to me and is much cleaner now.

Some minor comments:
- In macroArrayCopy.cpp, you can move the 'array_klass' declarations in the else branches or even
into the assert statements-
- The indentation in TestNullableArrays.java:514 is wrong.
- In type.cpp, please add comments to line 2370 and 3459 explaining that we don't set 'exact'
because the runtime type might be [V due to [V <: [V?

No new webrev required.

Thanks,
Tobias