java.lang.constant.ClassDesc and TypeDescriptor for hidden class??

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Thu Apr 2 20:18:55 UTC 2020

> De: "mandy chung" <mandy.chung at oracle.com>

Hidden class is not something we want every developers to know, only the ones that write frameworks. So it's a secondary feature, that's why you ask if creating a new runtime exception worth the cost or not ?
I have no strong feeling, i'm fine with IllegalStateException but having an exception in java.lang.constant is fine too.

> Mandy

Rémi