nestmates spec open issues

Remi Forax forax at univ-mlv.fr
Wed Oct 25 15:33:32 UTC 2017

I do not like swallowing exceptions, it always make things harder to debug, so counter proposition:

Class<?> Class.getNestHost()
if there is no attribute, return this, throw aTypeNotPresentException if either the NestHost can not be loaded or the NestHost doesn't list this as its member.

Class<?>[] Class.getNestMembers()
scrub all members that are either not found or or not valid (not the same NestHost) from the array and always add this to the array.

> thanks,
> Karen

cheers,
Rémi