value type hygiene

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Wed May 16 20:53:08 UTC 2018

We can also restrict EVBC to be declared in the JDK (or java.base ?), because as far as i know, there is no other value based classes that currently exist, so the model exposed to the user is still object class vs value class.

Also, I've come to realize that in a generified code an EVBC may be able to behave as a true value type because those codes doesn't already exist so there is less need to be backward compatible in this case.

Rémi