EG meeting, 2020-11-04

Dan Smith daniel.smith at oracle.com
Tue Nov 3 23:53:54 UTC 2020

The next EG Zoom meeting is Wednesday, 5pm UTC (12pm EST, 9am PST).

We'll talk about "Source code analysis: calls to wrapper class constructors", including tentative plans for helping existing clients of Integer.<init>, Double.<init>, etc., migrate to a VM in which these are primitive classes.

My understanding is that some Oracle JVM engineers may not be able to attend due to a meeting conflict. That's fine, as this is mainly a libraries and platform evolution topic.