Valhalla EG meetings resuming Jan 31

Karen Kinnear karen.kinnear at oracle.com
Mon Jan 15 15:48:54 UTC 2018

Apologies, we have a senior VP meeting conflict this week. Our next Valhalla
EG meeting will be January 31 same time.

Please RSVP in email relative to the Nestmates JVMS change so we can finalize
the nestmates JVMS changes. Here is the email thread:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/valhalla-spec-experts/2018-January/000502.html <http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/valhalla-spec-experts/2018-January/000502.html>

thanks,
Karen