Nestmates spec updates

John Rose john.r.rose at oracle.com
Wed May 2 22:46:32 UTC 2018

These look good.  The changes for clarity greatly improve
the spec.  I'm glad we're leaving it better than we found it,
in this case.  Though it took longer to polish the spec. than
just hacking in the new attributes, it was well worth the effort,
especially to clarify and simplify the troublesome invokespecial
instruction.

The nestmate specification per se (JVMS 5.4.4) appears to
be unchanged since the last time we discussed it.

I think these spec. changes are ready for prime time.

— John