IdentityObject and InlineObject

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Fri Dec 6 21:48:09 UTC 2019

----- Mail original -----

Currently something typed Object represent either any or ref, we decide that most of the Object represents any, so we still have to change some of the Object that represent ref.

We can not change Object at declaration site if it's not binary backward compatible.
Generics in Java are binary backward compatible for that reason.

Rémi