problem editing wiki: attachments

Doug Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Thu Oct 24 08:33:51 PDT 2013

On Aug 13, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Dalibor Topic <dalibor.topic at oracle.com> wrote:

> On 8/12/13 11:33 PM, John Rose wrote:
>> I'm logged in; I just created a nice page.  Now I want to add a diagram attachment to it.
>> - in edit menus ("Insert Attachment" does not offer file upload)
>
> When you chose insert image instead, you get a drop-something-here field which should let you attach images to a page.

And how does one actually upload an attachment instead of an image? Reading the documentation[1][2] I get the impression the OpenJDK wiki is configured to prohibit attachments. Frustratingly, the editor still provides an menu item for inserting an attachment.

Assuming I'm correct, what is the process to request changing permissions such that attachments are enabled?

-Doug

[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Attaching+Files+to+a+Page
[2] https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Working+with+Attachments