[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] 4189647 - Dimension2D.Float/.Double

LOUD, Ben Ben.LOUD at baesystems.com
Tue Jan 15 00:27:46 UTC 2008

Yeah, it would come in handy just for general purpose use. I was
planning an API where I simply needed to return a width and height in
double precision, and obviously would prefer to use standard classes. In
this case, it was for layout of graphic elements, but in user space, and
I needed to stay resolution independent (for printing). Essentially I
had the equivelant of AWT's getPreferredSize().

Not a showstopper, but I thought they might be worthy of inclusion, even
for the sake of completeness.