[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8196181 sun/java2d/GdiRendering/InsetClipping.java fails

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Apr 13 13:27:59 UTC 2020

Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk/client.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8196181/webrev.01

The test tries to take a color of the pixel near the frame's insets,
exactly after the frame's decoration. The problem is that we cannot
report the size of the insets if decoration has a fractional size in
the user's space.
(if the size is 7 pixels and scale 2 we may report 3 or 4, both are inaccurate)

As a fix, I suggest checking another pixel which also can be used to
verify initial bug JDK-4873505(JDK 1.4.2).

--
Best regards, Sergey.