[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8240654 : ZGC can cause severe UI application repaint issues

Jayathirth D v JAYATHIRTH.D.V at ORACLE.COM
Thu Jun 11 14:10:58 UTC 2020

Yes my machine was at 150% scaling.

If I force uiScale = 1, I see that:
LargeWindowPaintTest fails without patch and passes with patch.
AlphaPrintTest shows instructions without patch also.

@Phil : I think its better if we test at uiScale=1(larger memory footprint). Please clarify.

Thanks,
Jay