[aarch64-port-dev ] Errors in aarch64 C1 caught by the Mauve test suite

Edward Nevill edward.nevill at linaro.org
Tue Jul 30 06:18:06 PDT 2013

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this. This seems to work for me now.

Andrew Haley: The problem with the "No test were run" is due to the absence of eclipse-ecj.jar in /usr/share/java on the filesystem you are using with the foundation model. The solution is either to install eclipse-ecj.jar in /usr/share/java (you can just copy it from an x86 box - but be careful - it is a link to ecj.jar), or use the --with-ecj-jar=<myecj.jar>.

Andy does not see this problem because he is precompiling all the tests on x86 first.

All the best,
Ed.