Found a bug?

David Alayachew davidalayachew at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 03:35:16 UTC 2023

I think I found the line of code that is causing the error. It is in
Symbol.java. Here is the snippet itself.

   public List<Symbol> stateTransitions(final InternalState internalState)
   {

      return
         switch (this)
         {

            case C         -> ADD_SYMBOLS.apply(List.of(NUMBER,
SUB_STATE_OPERATOR), List.of());
            case CE        -> ADD_SYMBOLS.apply(List.of(NUMBER,
SUB_STATE_OPERATOR), List.of(C));
            case BACKSPACE -> switch (internalState)
                              {

                                 case InternalState(_, ConsEmpty(), _, _,
_, _)  -> ADD_SYMBOLS.apply(List.of(NUMBER, SUB_STATE_OPERATOR), List.of(C,
CE));
                                 case InternalState(_, _, _, _, _, _)
     -> ADD_SYMBOLS.apply(List.of(NUMBER, SUB_STATE_OPERATOR,
SCREEN_OPERATOR), List.of());

                              };

         };

   }