<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 7182902 [macosx] Test api/java_awt/GraphicsDevice/indexTGF.html#SetDisplayMode fails on Mac OS X 10.7

Alexander Scherbatiy alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com
Wed Jul 18 03:53:46 PDT 2012

Could you review the updated version of the fix:
bug: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7182902
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/7182902/webrev.02/

- IllegalArgumentException now is thrown in case if matching display
mode is not found
- Extra display change support is removed

Thanks,
Alexandr.