<AWT Dev> [7u6] Review request for 7168062: [macosx] Java processes on Mac should use Oracle Java branded icons

Leonid Romanov leonid.romanov at oracle.com
Thu May 24 05:22:00 PDT 2012

I'm not sure whether Jeff Hoffman, who filed 7168062, is on the list, so I'm adding him to CC. Perhaps he would be able to comment on what repo the branded icon should go and what icon to use for the open tree.
As for 7168062 not being visible to the outside world, there isn't much to see. It basically states "we should use branded icon instead what we use now" and that is.