<AWT Dev> Review request: JDK-8055197 TextField deletes multiline strings

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Sep 18 16:14:11 UTC 2015

Quick question: is this behaviour you are specifying and enforcing
already the
existing behaviour on all other platforms we support  (ie
linux,solaris,macosx) ?

And what about Label ? It should also be the same for Label on all
platforms.

Also small though they are, the additional words in TextField's javadoc
will require a CCC request. That is currently (still!) an internal process.
We can help you out with that.

-phil.