challenge

Mario Torre mario.torre at aicas.com
Tue Aug 5 10:10:01 PDT 2008

Hi!

I just wanted to say congratulations to the finalist!

My experience was very great with the challenge, and we surely had lot
of fun in doing it. I hope that this was the same for anyone.

A big thank you to Sun for giving us the opportunity to study the code
and propose our own ideas, this was also another great moment of sharing
within the Classpath community and the OpenJDK community (I think I can
really say that now we are the *same* community!)

Thanks,
Mario
--
Mario Torre, Software Developer, http://www.jroller.com/neugens/
aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt

Please, support open standards:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/