Allow overriding lp and lpr binary paths in PSPrintJob

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Oct 22 17:05:08 UTC 2021

Well ..

1) Please read the comment the bots added to your PR.
There are steps you need to take before we can even look at your
contribution.

2) PRs need a JBS bug ID else the bots will  still reject it.
You'll need to submit an RFE at bugreport.java.com and go from there.

3) I understand your problem up to a point but we'd need to think about
the proposed solution
and why your Linux doesn't put lpr in the standard place. There could be
legitimate
security concerns about allowing such an over-ride.
Perhaps you need a port of OpenJDK to that distro which you don't name ?

-phil