RFR: 8274465: Fix javax/swing/text/ParagraphView/6364882/bug6364882.java failures

Jie Fu jiefu at openjdk.java.net
Thu Sep 30 06:38:37 UTC 2021

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 19:48:20 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aivanov at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I made the test and its assertions more flexible in regards to the font size and to the number of lines.
>
> The test still requires there are at least four lines so that the text is wrapped before the first hard line break; thus at least one line of text is justified. This pre-requisite gets broken if `font-size: 4pt` property is added to the `style` attribute in my local environment. I also ran the test with a few larger font sizes, the updated test passes successfully.
>
> I made sure the image is saved if any exception gets thrown from `checkJustification`, which wasn't the case.
>
> This PR replaces #5744.

Marked as reviewed by jiefu (Reviewer).

I've tested this fix on two of our cloud hosts.
Both of them passed.

Although I'm not sure whether it will pass on all our platforms, it's much better now.
So I'm fine with it.

You still need at least one more review since I'm not familiar with this part.
Thanks.