RFR: 8274597: [TESTBUG] Two of the dnd tests times out and fails

Manukumar V S mvs at openjdk.java.net
Thu Sep 30 14:32:46 UTC 2021

These two dnd tests fails most of the time with a time out, mostly noticed in windows machines.
1. java/awt/dnd/AcceptDropMultipleTimes/AcceptDropMultipleTimes.java
2. java/awt/dnd/DropTargetEnterExitTest/MissedDragExitTest.java

Fix:
>From the logs, I have noticed that some of the non-daemon threads are still waiting even after the test execution is complete. So it could be possible that java is waiting for these threads to be finished execution before the main thread exits.
As a fix for this, I have put a Thread.sleep(100) at the end of the main() in order to enable other non-daemon threads get a chance to finish their execution before the main thread completes.

Commit messages:
 - 8274597: [TESTBUG] Two of the dnd tests times out and fails

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5777&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5777/head:pull/5777