RFR: 8022403: sun/java2d/DirectX/OnScreenRenderingResizeTest/OnScreenRenderingResizeTest.java fails [v3]

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.org
Wed Nov 16 05:16:02 UTC 2022

> This test was failing because of color difference on boundaries. Updated test case to not check edges and added color tolerance.
>
> Also updated test to:
> 1) Use standard GraphicsConfiguration bounds for image instead of constant numbers.
> 2) Use waitForIdle before screen capture and added auto delay
> 3) Move mouse pointer away from rendering content (In my local Mac it failed every time when mouse pointer was present over test frame)
> 4) Remove usage of insets as it is undecorated and remove windows closing listener
> 5) Dispose frame when test fails
>
> With these changes test is not failing in CI with multiple runs on all platforms.

Jayathirth D V has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Use EDT for creation of frame and dispose frame in finally block

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11158/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11158/files/ad75b5f1..283685d7

Webrevs: