RFR: 8295554: Move the "sizecalc.h" to the correct location

Phil Race prr at openjdk.org
Sun Oct 23 01:26:37 UTC 2022

On Sun, 23 Oct 2022 00:36:11 GMT, Phil Race <prr at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> make/common/modules/LauncherCommon.gmk line 48:
>>
>>> 46: LAUNCHER_SRC := $(TOPDIR)/src/java.base/share/native/launcher
>>> 47: LAUNCHER_CFLAGS += -I$(TOPDIR)/src/java.base/share/native/launcher \
>>> 48:     -I$(TOPDIR)/src/java.desktop/share/native/include \
>>
>> This line was added recently, not sure why.
>
> Hmm .. IIRC Alex Zuev said  there is a (closed) native test and adding this was the only way he could make that test work ..
> Now clearly this location no longer makes sense when the file is moved, but someone will need to do something about the test. It needs Alex to chime in here.

Superficially, it looks like the closed test has a direct pointer to where to get this which would need to be re-adjusted
but now I really do need Alex to explain why the above include dir was needed .. since it isn't for the closed test.