RFR: 8316497 : ColorConvertOp - typo for non-ICC conversions needs one-line fix

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad rkannathpari at openjdk.org
Tue Dec 5 15:44:33 UTC 2023

On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 19:20:50 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Reviewers,
>> There was a typo for color conversion instead of dstColorSpace function srcColorSpace was used. Please review and let me know your suggestions if any.
>>
>> Renjith.
>
> Can this patch be covered by the new test?

@mrserb ,  Thanks for the review, Could you elaborate little more or share your thought?
As per my understanding this fix will impact only on Non ICC color profile workflow. Tried bit for making a new test but as of now its not success.  There is no samples/test case available with Non ICC profile your guidance will help here.