RFR: 8224261: JProgressBar always with border painted around it [v6]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Wed Nov 22 13:58:09 UTC 2023

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:27:01 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhiscxk at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> test/jdk/javax/swing/JProgressBar/TestProgressBarBorder.java line 28:
>>
>>> 26: import java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException;
>>> 27: import java.awt.Graphics;

Let us [discuss it there](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/16674#discussion_r1402059540). This is news to me. I am for sorting the imports alphabetically — an IDE does it perfectly and inserts new imports into the correct place, managing the list of imports manually is *tedious* and error-prone.