Where to find authoritative release of SigTest?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Mar 24 11:36:28 UTC 2017

Hi Jonathan,

> Oracle does not publish binary builds for tools in the Code Tools family.

Thanks for the clarification.

It's a pity, though. Having SigTest and others available for
consumption in Maven Central (or any other repository, or at least as
a *stable* download file) would greatly improve their usability. Esp.
considering that binaries of SigTest have been published in the past.

I appreciate the efforts from the Adopt-OpenJDK team for providing
those build jobs a lot, but that's not really a good basis for
applying SigTest in a reliable and repeatable way in downstream
projects.

--Gunnar