Helping to find the usefulness of a proposal

rssh at gradsoft.com.ua rssh at gradsoft.com.ua
Thu Apr 2 06:10:39 PDT 2009

 Yes, yet one idea - create poll, where each proposal is listed  with link
and rated from -5 to 5
// -5 - I strongly against this in Java; +5 - I strongly for; 0 - neutral.
(by default all is null))  and publish somewhere.
// better different instances for controlled and non-controlled auditory.

It will be interesting.