PROPOSAL: Underscores in numbers

Bruce Chapman brucechapman at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 16 03:12:21 PDT 2009

I am just doing some work (in kijaro) building prototype compiler for my
integer literal proposals, and this proposal, and during testing found a
wee bug in this spec.

> long alsoMaxLong = 9_223_372_036_854_775_808L;
that particular literal is only valid as the right hand side of a unary
minus. The last digit should be changed to a '7'.

Will post a link to the prototype in the next few days now that I have
everything working. I still need to create something that is relatively
easy to download and deploy.

Bruce