Automatic Resource Management, V.2

Joshua Bloch jjb at google.com
Mon Apr 20 07:15:05 PDT 2009

Rémi,
It is possible that we may end up with some other "auto" interfaces in
future.  And as mentioned, a package-based solution is 100% safe, as it
requires explicit import.  Of course I agree with you that package with a
single class in it is a bit suspect.  I think this is best left as an "open
issue" for the time being.

      Thanks,

      Josh