problem building compiler with nb 6m10

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Fri Aug 3 07:17:31 PDT 2007

On Aug 3, 2007, at 12:59 AM, Per Bothner wrote:

> It seems disturbing that a high-profile Sun public open-source
> project is unbuildable for a month ...

Per,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  We have been focussing our limited
efforts
on a single new build system for the compiler and related tools that
will be
used by Sun's Release Engineering, and compiler developers, and any
other
people interested in working on the  compiler via Ant or NetBeans.
This will replace the disparate build systems in use today by these
different
audiences.

-- Jon G