RFR: 8035063: Option handling in sjavac needs to be rewritten

Fredrik Öhrström oehrstroem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:00:55 UTC 2014

Ok, Eriks explanation makes sense. There might also be situations where you
want to exclude/include copying META-INF files and such, that reside in
non-package directories. So, changing from . to / is ok.

In particular since sjavac cleverly detects and reports an error, if a
source file is in the wrong package directory.
See JavaCompilerWithDeps.java at the end, so there is already protection
against messing up the source tree. :-)

//Fredrik