Questions about OpenJDK mailing list / Personal Introduction

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Tue Apr 14 22:22:02 UTC 2015

Ronald,

Thank you for your courteous and considerate introduction. This is
certainly the place where the javac team and friends hang out, and you
may be able to get answers to your questions.  But if you're looking to
come up to speed on Java, I'm not sure I would recommend starting with
learning how the compiler works!

-- Jon