Debuggability of lambdas

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Mon Jan 19 11:21:08 UTC 2015

Thank you Maurizio. Yes, the 'map’ variable should be left alone. I don’t see how we can (or should) solve that problem.

I should perhaps have mentioned that my interest in this was sparked by a blog post [1] and hacker news item [2].

/Staffan

[1] http://www.rationaljava.com/2015/01/whats-stopping-me-using-java8-lambdas.html
[2] https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8906264