RFR 8154270: javac wrongly rejects some class literals as annotation element values

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Thu Apr 21 20:58:59 UTC 2016

Hi Liam,
the fix looks good - few comments:

* since the issue can be exposed in two ways (reflection and separate
compilation), I'd like to see two tests; you have one for reflection -
having also the other for separate compilation would be great (since
that area tends to get neglected)

* I'm not a lawyer - and I'm not sure whether the copyright header in
your test is correct ;-)

Thanks!
Maurizio