Javac throws AssertionError randomly for nested pattern matching

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 06:23:28 UTC 2022

Hello Kiva,

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. But more importantly, this
output that you pasted looks odd:

On 23/09/22 6:13 pm, Kiva wrote:

> My Java version:
>
> openjdk 19 2022-09-20
>
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 19+37)
>
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 19+37, mixed mode, sharing)

Where did you get this Java downloaded from and which OS are you on? As
far as I know from the release announcement (and even comparing against
my local install), OpenJDK 19 build is:

openjdk 19 2022-09-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 19+36-2238)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 19+36-2238, mixed mode, sharing)

So that "build 19+37" looks odd in your output.

-Jaikiran