Review request for 6924497: HotSpotDiagnosticsMXBean.getDiagnosticOptions throws NPE

Daniel D. Daugherty Daniel.Daugherty at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 9 05:13:48 UTC 2010

Mandy Chung wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Can you review the fix for:
>  6924497: HotSpotDiagnosticsMXBean.getDiagnosticOptions throws NPE
>
> Webrev at:
>  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/6924497/webrev.00/
src/share/classes/sun/management/Flag.java
    line 95 - I don't local var 'c' is needed here or on line 99.

src/share/native/sun/management/Flag.c
    No comments.

I'll be on the look  out for the VM fix also.

Dan