RFR (2nd): 8015315: Stream.concat methods

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Thu Jul 4 07:46:39 UTC 2013

On Jul 4, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Henry Jen <henry.jen at oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the test, and split the ConcatTest.java so we don't encounter
> the ClassNotFoundException issue on test-ng.
>
> Please review the webrev at
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/ccc/8015315.1/webrev/

Looks good. I would like to get this in quickly as it will unblock the F/J patch and others. I can push this for you.

Peter's keen observation on Spliterator characteristics can be addressed as a separate issue.

I think the remarks on <? extends T> should be also be treated as a separate discussion as it has wider implications.

Paul.