RFR 8010325 : Remove hash32() method and hash32 int field from java.lang.String

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Wed Jun 12 17:45:03 UTC 2013

Hi Brent,

Thanks for doing this.

Your webrev does not include mercurial changeset information, which I think
is supported by recent webrevs.

I assume you've been working with Doug Lea on this.  If not, the two of you
should talk.

BTW, it's sad not to see things like murmur hash be public supported
algorithms - but I think guava provides it.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Brent Christian <brent.christian at oracle.com