RFR(XS): 8133105: Fix getFinalAttributes() on Windows to handle more special cases

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:50:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:38 AM, Roger Riggs <Roger.Riggs at oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Volker,
>
> Looks fine.

Thanks!

> Is there any way to test this?
> It seems like it needs a special file system state that would not be readily
> available.

Yes, it's not easy to reproduce the problem. I've tried to create a
file with the same attributes and access control lists like the
offending PGP files but couldn't succeed to reproduce the problem with
them. Even if I copy the offending file, the problem will not show on
the copy any more. So there must be something special about these
files but I couldn't find out what.