[9] Review request JDK-8131667: JAX-WS Plugability Layer: using java.util.ServiceLoader

Miroslav Kos miroslav.kos at oracle.com
Fri Aug 21 10:12:09 UTC 2015

Hi Alan,
yes, I know the error/exception handling is really bad here - it isn't
anywhere defined properly. In addition, although the code in JAX-B /
JAX-WS / SAAJ was most probably "developed" using cut&paste, it isn't
very consistent.

I tried to improve it a little bit, but I am not sure how much may I
change the behavior because of backwards compatibility. I would prefer
fail fast if configuration is wrong, but may I? Maybe Georgiy (added)
could advise on that?

Anyway even if we don't change it, there should be added some logging.

Thanks
Miran