Review request for JDK-8051710: Convert JAXP function tests: javax.xml.jaxp14.* to jtreg (testng) tests

Frank Yuan frank.yuan at oracle.com
Wed Jan 28 11:18:53 UTC 2015

Hi Joe

I have moved the jaxp14 tests to the corresponding packages, would you like
to have a check? http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fyuan/8051710/webrev.01/

There is an issue, SchemaFactoryTest is merged to
validation.SchemaFactoryTest, but the validation package(Lance reviewed it)
is waiting to push. I am not sure how to handle for your convenience, so
this webrev also includes validation package. Maybe we can wait for pushing
validation, or push this patch for both jaxp14 and validation if you think
these code change is ok.

Best Regards
Frank