RFR 8068260: java/io/Serializable/clearHandleTable/ClearHandleTable.java timed out

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Mar 4 15:58:40 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

ok, though if System.gc is good enough it would not need a loop and
timeout logic.

It would be interesting to know if it ever needs to go through the loop
more than once.
Maybe some indication of that can be added to the test output.

Thanks, Roger