JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8075304: Remove duplicate test: FDTest

Amy Lu amy.lu at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 03:44:05 UTC 2015

Not yet got review feedback, I updated the webrev to get more cleanup
included.

Updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amlu/8075304/webrev.01/

For your reference:
For all tests proposed to be removed in this patch, here are the
differences between the one exist in "jdk" repo and "langtools" repo:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amlu/8075304/8075304_test_diff_jdk_vs_langtools.txt

Thanks,
Amy