RFR 9: 8138696 : java.lang.ref.Cleaner - an easy to use alternative to finalization

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Mon Oct 5 22:11:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Building on Peter's code to provide subclassable CleanableReferences, I
rearranged
the implementation a bit to make it easier to maintain.
The CleanableReferences subclasses are nested inside the Cleaner to make
the scoping clear.

Please review and comment:

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-cleaner-extensible-8138696/