RFR : 8139965:Hang seen when using com.sun.jndi.ldap.search.replyQueueSize

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Aug 5 14:50:10 UTC 2016

Hi Sean,

Looks like a cleaner solution to synchronize writer and readers.

I don't quite understand the 80% capacity value.  It is related to the
obsolete highWatermark
but that does not seem relevant with the update.

If the caller is going to specify a replyQueueCapacity then why should
it be downgraded to 80%?

Roger