[9] RFR 8170769: Provide a simple hexdump facility for binary data

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Sat Dec 10 18:30:57 UTC 2016

Hi Vinnie,

I think this doesn't belong in the java.base module;  it doesn't add
enough value for a average developer
and it is not essential to the core.  I don't have another module
suggestion but would suggest
looking elsewhere.

$.02, Roger