RFR:JDK-8160681:LocalDate.ofEpochDay input validation

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Jul 1 13:41:59 UTC 2016

Never mind, I just saw the comment in the bug.

"Just for a reference, EpochDay range = (LocalDate.MIN.toEpochDay() ,
LocalDate.MAX.toEpochDay()) "

That comment is worth adding to the comments for EpochDay.

Roger