RFR(S): 8161212: Test times out: java/lang/invoke/LoopCombinatorLongSignatureTest.java

Michael Haupt michael.haupt at oracle.com
Mon Jul 18 12:08:42 UTC 2016

Hi Claes,

thank you. Of course you're right about the -run option; I've replaced this with a -D interface and pushed that version.

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V. | Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande
Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697
 <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>	Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment