RFR 9: JEP 290: Filter Incoming Serialization Data

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Wed Jul 20 13:30:06 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

The use of filtering needs to be very intentional and so an
implementation should be required.
I don't expect there to be additional methods and if so a default for
checkInput could be added at that time.

Roger